Monday, September 19

The Battle Rages On!

Well, a friend asked me, how is the battle going? Well, I wrote this out of inspiration and decided to share it with others. A comical way of reminding ourselves that we must stay in the battle.

You ask, how is the battle? The battle is just that... A battle. Victory... Victory... Victory... Oops forgot the basics and back to the battle again. It seems to be a relentless series of mind numbing events. The first chance the enemy sees a chink in the armor... KAPOW! I get up off the ground, remember that I am a child of the King... Princes don't pout, they are royalty. My Father thinks the best of me! What was I thinking... Oh, yes, the battle rages on! I pick up the Shield of Faith that I set down a day before, retrieve my Sword of the Spirit that was a few feet behind the shield. I buckle my belt and cover my exposed heart with armor, reminded to accept the grace of God and praise him for keeping me from a fatal wound to my heart. I place my helmet back on my head, gird my loins and return to my battling posture... A firm stance of PRAYER! (Ephesians 6:10-18)

I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: